The awardées will be given the “Architect of the Future Awards”. At the Award Ceremony they will have the chance to present their project to the public. Subsequently, they will have an opportunity of building contacts with potential mentors and sponsors.
The grant includes:
• Architects of the Future Spiritual Retreat
• Project presentation at the Architect of the Future Award Ceremony
• Participation at the Mentors Lounge
• Active participation in the worldwide Architects of the Future Community
• Food and lodging
• Travel scholarship up to a maximum amount of 700 € for overseas flights and a maximum of 250 € for continental European flights/train tickets
Architects of the Future Awards
Every year some of the most inspiring young leaders are elected within the frame of a worldwide selection and awarded with the Architects of the Future Award. A consideration of the Architects of the Future projects within the Waldzell Collection incumbent in the world famous library of Melk Abbey in Austria reveals the extraordinary appreciation and recognition of the great significance of our awardées. The Collection honors selected lifeworks of outstanding contemporary personalities preserving them for posterity.
Furthermore, the Architects of the Future are honored to participate in one of the most highly endowed social awards – the Essl Social Price Award – taking place at the Hofburg Vienna. Within this celebration the Architects of the Future will socialize with various business leaders, important decision-makers and dedicated philanthropists.
In addition, we are offering an annual spiritual retreat for the award winners. The focus of this four-day-lasting retreat lies on a meditative examination of the very power source of each individual, the inner mission, and on the alignment of this source with its effectiveness outside. Following experiences have been considered to be special personal gains:
• Widening of perspectives towards an integral world view
• Gaining energy for a demanding day-to-day work of a young leader
• Reflection and exchange with likeminded people
• Connection on a deeper level facilitating real partnership and friendship
• Creation of a meaningful strong global and intercultural community